"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation, and is a member of the Sound Therapy Association and the Complementary Medical Association.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 6th - 8th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Paul Benham in near Hay-on-Wye, Powys.
- • 14th - 15th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Simon Heather in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- • 14th - 15th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Megan Selby in Redruth, Cornwall.
- • 21st - 22nd March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rhiannon Gill Becque in Downpatrick, County Down.
- • 18th - 19th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Chris Headland in Seaton Sluice, Northumberland.
- • 25th - 26th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Megan Selby in Torpoint, Cornwall.
- • 22nd - 24th May - Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training with Steven Ash in Chichester, Sussex - West.
- • 3rd - 4th October - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 7th March, Newton Abbot, Devon, Short-day Chant/Mantra Workshop with Sheila Whittaker
- • 8th March, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, Healing with Tuning Forks with Keith Oddy
- • 13th - 14th March, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Part One - An Introduction to Sound Healing with Simon Heather
- • 13th - 15th March, Chichester, Sussex - West, Creating your own Healing Drum with Steven Ash
- • 14th - 15th March, Honiton, Devon, Gong Intensive Weekend Workshop with Sheila Whittaker
- • 19th March, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Celebrate the Seasons with Sacred Chants with Simon Heather
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.