"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation. The College is a member of the Therapeutic Sound Association, the Complementary Medical Association and the IICT.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon - See Video
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 21st - 22nd May - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Jayne Kinsman ODonnell in Galway, Galway.
- • 18th - 19th June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Simon Heather in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- • 3rd - 4th September - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 17th - 18th September - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Mike Barron in Montgomery, Powys.
- • 30th September - 2nd October - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Paul Benham in Brecon, Powys.
- • 8th - 9th October - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Megan Selby in Crowan, Cornwall.
- • 15th - 16th October - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
- • 19th - 20th November - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 7th May, Newton Abbot, Devon, Harmonium Level 1 with Sheila Whittaker
- • 8th May, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, Healing with Tuning Forks with Keith Oddy
- • 14th - 15th May, Alfreton, Derbyshire, Shamanic Healing Workshop with Simon Heather
- • 15th May, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, Sound Cells, Sound Brain with Keith Oddy
- • 21st - 22nd May, bedlington, Northumberland, Drum Birthing weekend with Chris Headland
- • 21st - 22nd May, Galway, Galway, Sound Healing Practitioner Training - Part One - Introductory Weekend with Jayne Kinsman ODonnell
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.