"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation. The College is a member of the Sound Therapy Association, the Complementary Medical Association and the IICT.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 15th - 16th August - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 12th - 13th September - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rhiannon Gill Becque in Hadfield, High Peak, Derbs, Greater Manchester.
- • 12th - 13th September - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Sarah Perricone in Forres, Morayshire.
- • 19th - 20th September - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Sue Pready in Brickendon, Hertfordshire.
- • 3rd - 4th October - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
- • 24th - 25th October - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Chris Headland in Seaton Sluice, Northumberland.
- • 28th - 29th November - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Mike Barron in Montgomery, Powys.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 11th - 12th July, Bridport, Dorset, An Introduction to Sound Healing with Lucy Starchild
- • 12th July, Flitwick, Bedfordshire, Crystal Bowl Workshop with Rob & June Dickerson
- • 17th - 19th July, BRECON, Powys, Sound Healing and Nature with Paul Benham
- • 18th July, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, Tuning in to Sound & Story with Sue Pready
- • 25th July - 1st August, Cortijo Romero, Orgiva, LYRICAL SONGWRITING: Releasing the Song Within with Trixi Field
- • 6th September, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, Sound Cells, Sound Brain with Keith Oddy
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.