Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
• To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
• To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
• To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
• To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
• 1st - 2nd November - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
• 24th - 25th January - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Blu Cottam in near Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
• 6th - 8th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Paul Benham in near Hay-on-Wye, Powys.
• 13th - 14th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Simon Heather in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
• 13th - 15th March - Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training with Steven Ash in Chichester, Sussex - West.