"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation. The College is a member of the Therapeutic Sound Association, the Complementary Medical Association and the IICT.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon - See Video
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 4th - 6th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Paul Benham in Brecon, Powys.
- • 19th - 20th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Sue Pready in Brickendon, Hertfordshire.
- • 9th - 10th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 22nd - 24th April - Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training with Steven Ash in Chichester, Sussex - West.
- • 28th - 29th May - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Megan Selby in Crowan, Cornwall.
- • 18th - 19th June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Simon Heather in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- • 17th - 18th September - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Mike Barron in Montgomery, Powys.
- • 15th - 16th October - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 14th February, Web Page, Local Areas, World Sound Healing Day Events with College Supported Events
- • 20th February, Ludlow, Shropshire, Free Your Voice with Simon Heather
- • 28th February, near Wragby, Lincolnshire, Sound and Colour with Blu Cottam
- • 5th - 6th March, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Assemblage Point Workshop with Simon Heather
- • 5th - 6th March, Steppingley, Bedfordshire, Crystal Bowl & Himalayan Bowl Practitioner Training Course - Module One Crystal Bowls with Rob & June Dickerson
- • 5th March, Chichester, Sussex - West, Drumming the Medicine Wheel with Steven Ash
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.