"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation. The College is a member of the Sound Therapy Association, the Complementary Medical Association and the IICT.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 18th - 19th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Chris Headland in Seaton Sluice, Northumberland.
- • 18th - 19th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Andy Tyler in Ballymote, County Sligo.
- • 25th - 26th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Megan Selby in Torpoint, Cornwall.
- • 25th - 26th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Lucia Sheehan in Cork, Cork.
- • 16th - 17th May - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Gill Evans in Welshpool, Powys.
- • 22nd - 24th May - Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training with Steven Ash in Chichester, Sussex - West.
- • 23rd - 24th May - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 3rd - 4th October - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 4th - 5th April, London, Greater London, Healing Sound Course with Prof. Surinder Singh
- • 12th April, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, The Singing Tree Event with Chrys Blanchard
- • 18th - 19th April, Seaton Sluice, Northumberland, Part One : An Introduction to Sound Healing with the voice with Chris Headland
- • 22nd April, Malvern, Worcestershire, Earth Day - Sing for the Trees with College Supported Events
- • 26th April, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, Healing with Tuning Forks with Keith Oddy
- • 26th April, Steppingley, Bedfordshire, Introduction to Crystal Bowls with Rob & June Dickerson
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.