"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
Sound4Healing is now a registered charity - find out what is happening.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation, and is a member of the Sound Therapy Association and the Complementary Medical Association.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 10th - 11th May - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rhiannon Gill Becque in Moone, Co Kildare.
- • 31st May - 1st June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 7th - 8th June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Blu Cottam in near Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
- • 19th - 20th July - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 27th - 28th September - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Sue Pready in Brickendon, Hertfordshire.
- • 1st - 2nd November - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 18th - 20th April, West Horsham, Sussex - West, Easter Bhakti Gathering with College Supported Events
- • 24th April, London, Greater London, The Big Bang Experience with Don Conreaux
- • 26th - 27th April, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Assemblage Point Workshop with Simon Heather
- • 26th April, between Wragby and Bardney, Lincolnshire, Yoga and Sound with Blu Cottam
- • 27th April, between Wragby and Bardney, Lincolnshire, Sound and Colour with Blu Cottam
- • 27th April, Steppingley, Bedfordshire, Introduction to the Healing Sounds of Crystal Bowls with Rob & June Dickerson
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.