"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation. The College is a member of the Sound Therapy Association, the Complementary Medical Association and the IICT.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 16th - 17th May - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Gill Evans in Welshpool, Powys.
- • 22nd - 24th May - Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training with Steven Ash in Chichester, Sussex - West.
- • 23rd - 24th May - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 6th - 7th June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rhiannon Gill Becque in Hadfield, High Peak, Derbs, Greater Manchester.
- • 13th - 14th June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Sarah Perricone in Forres, Morayshire.
- • 27th - 28th June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Sue Pready in Brickendon, Hertfordshire.
- • 3rd - 4th October - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
- • 28th - 29th November - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Mike Barron in Montgomery, Powys.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 9th May, Newton Abbot, Devon, Harmonium Level 1 with Sheila Whittaker
- • 16th - 17th May, Near Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire, Soul Retrieval Practitioner Training with Simon Heather
- • 17th May, Steppingley, Bedfordshire, Himalayan Bowl Workshop with Rob & June Dickerson
- • 28th May, London, Greater London, Gong Concert with Don Conreaux, Abby delSol and Tom Soltron with Don Conreaux
- • 30th - 31st May, London, Greater London, Gong Training Workshop with Don Conreaux
- • 6th - 7th June, HADFIELD, Greater Manchester, Part One - An Introduction to Sound Healing - using the voice with Rhiannon Gill Becque
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.