"The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Today, we are beginning to rediscover just how important sound and music are for us. Modern science now supports the ancient belief that all matter comes from vibration or sound. Physicists have found that the physical world is made up of vibrating energy.
The College of Sound Healing provides a comprehensive training in sound healing and sound therapy with highly experienced tutors. The College is a non-profitmaking organisation. The College is a member of the Sound Therapy Association, the Complementary Medical Association and the IICT.
Our highly successful Sound Healing Practitioner Training course has been running since 1998. The College also offers a Gong Practitioner Training course and a Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training course. All these courses concentrate on practical experiential learning.
- • To teach sound healing and sound therapy courses of the highest quality
- • To take sound healing into schools and the wider community
- • To raise awareness of the positive and negative effects of sound
- • To encourage scientific research into sound healing and sound therapy
Train to be a Sound Healer - Courses Starting Soon - See Video
Samantha - "The five weekends that I have spent on this course have been an absolute joy."
- • 28th - 29th November - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Mike Barron in Montgomery, Powys.
- • 28th - 29th November - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Chrys Blanchard in Abergavenny, Monmouthshire.
- • 4th - 6th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Paul Benham in Brecon, Powys.
- • 19th - 20th March - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Sue Pready in Brickendon, Hertfordshire.
- • 9th - 10th April - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Rob & June Dickerson in Steppingley, Bedfordshire.
- • 22nd - 24th April - Sacred Drumming Practitioner Training with Steven Ash in Chichester, Sussex - West.
- • 18th - 19th June - Sound Healing Practitioner Training with Simon Heather in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- • 15th - 16th October - Gong Practitioner Training with Sheila Whittaker in Honiton, Devon.
For Training Course enquiries please
contact June Dickerson on 01525 753 866.
Forthcoming Sound Healing Workshops
- • 28th - 29th November, Honiton, Devon, Two-day Gong Intensive Workshop with Sheila Whittaker
- • 12th - 13th December, Penley, Wrexham, Yoga & Sound Weekend Retreat with Bhanu & Trixi with Trixi Field
- • 19th December, Honiton, Devon, Winter Solstice Introductory Gong Workshop plus all-night Gong Puja with Sheila Whittaker
- • 22nd - 24th January, Stroud, Gloucestershire, Healing Through Sound, Colour, Elements, Sacred Geometry and Movement with College Supported Events
- • 30th - 31st January, Honiton, Devon, Two-day Gong Intensive Workshop with Sheila Whittaker
- • 7th February, Steppingley, Bedfordshire, Introduction to Crystal Bowls with Rob & June Dickerson
For details of all College Workshops please visit our Workshops Diary.